Health & Safety Policy
This is the Health and Safety Policy of:-
POSITIVE RECOVERY & MEDIATION SERVICES LTD t/a PRMS Ltd
The Health and Safety Policy of the company is to:-
- Provide and maintain a healthy working environment at all times.
- Ensure adequate control of health and safety risks arising from work activities, this includes communication with clients and any use of sub-contractors.
- Provide all required instruction, training, supervision and other relevant health and safety information to employees.
- Ensure that all employees are competent in the work activities they are engaged in.
- Continue to consult with and update employees on all Health and Safety issues.
- Provide, as a minimum, ‘generic’ risk assessments for all common tasks engaged in by employees where risk is involved and potential danger has been identified.
- Encourage all employees to take reasonable care for the health and safety of him/herself, fellow employees and all persons accordingly and to report any hazard which cannot be controlled personally to appropriate personnel.
Person responsible for Health and Safety within the company:-
Clayton M Coke | Managing Director
1st February 2016